National Bank and Trust
"Focused on You."
National Bank and Trust is a community bank that serves a six county area in Southwest Ohio. Community banks are different from large banks. Community banks focus their attention on the needs of local families, businesses and farmers and invest back into the communities where they live and work. At National Bank and Trust, we consider ourselves to be a true community bank, leading the way with our "Focused on You" approach to banking.
"Focused on You" is much more than a tag line it is our philosophy, which we use to guide our decisions and make banking rewarding for you. Our comprehensive "Focused on You" approach means providing knowledge that guides your decisions and treating you like our only customer. It also means having convenient access to accounts and services that are customized for you. When you are at National Bank and Trust you can be assured you are in good hands.
At National Bank and Trust, we are committed to going above and beyond your expectations everyday through...
- SERVICE: Providing solutions for your financial needs.
- COMMUNITY: We're your neighbors; we live and work here.
- CUSTOMIZING: Services that fit your lifestyle.
- DECISIONS: Making quick, local decisions.
- SAFETY: Adhering to safe and sound banking practices.
- SUPPORT: Giving back to our communities.
- CARING: Taking the time to get to know each customer and your personal situation.
- STABILITY: We have a strong capital position.
We offer a full line of personal deposit products, loans and convenience services. To assist meeting the complete needs of our customers, we also offer a suite of small business products, commercial and agricultural loans and services and trust/investment services. For the 20 communities that we call home, we offer personal service and a commitment to the community.